Thursday 3 October 2013

Magic Chris


Today was a day more then what i expected. I naver climb also like this route hard but so beautiful. This is one of my hardest multi-pitch climbing route still yet. L1: 6c  around 15m climbing, end 5m ask more mind. L2: 6c+ some beautiful move with traverse and ending  take out is a most hard move which is impressive. L3: 7a not so long, beginning  there is some good point, from mid part it's incritable very small hand hold point and nothing realy for foot point which make me so hard. L4 : 6c more comfortable with good hand and foot hold point but of course climbing is not finished till end.

As a many time today also my patner was Mr. Gary Jullian. He is big climbing fan Calanques.

VALLON DES AIGUILLES - CALANQUES


I am ready 7a


First pitch 6c


THIS BEAUTIFUL ROCK FROM CALANQUES


TOPO



No comments:

Post a Comment